Wednesday

Feeling a Little Stepford Wives ....



How is this for a Super Simple, yet Totally Sassy Retro Card? 

The Mod paper is Colorbok
Card Base - Paper Studio Pre-Scored Black Card Sized A2
Brown Polka Dots are from Shine On by Basic Grey

and of course, what makes it! 
This Sassy Stamp from Pink by Design! 

I would LOVE to have you as a follower on my blog and to sign up for email updates! You can subscribe via email on the left hand side bar of this page. Just enter your email address and you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to confirm and you will get my blog posts straight to your inbox!!

I am linking up this fun card to www.pinkcricut.com for link up Tuesday! Come share what you are making this week!




Please Leave a comment! I always love hearing from you! And although I do not usually comment on my own blog, I do read EVERY SINGLE comment left on my blog! 

I hope that everyone is ready for Easter! We will be spending a nice day with the Family! I can't wait to watch Mason hunt for his eggs! Preston too! ;) Yes, Preston still has to track down his eggs each year! I love the tradition!

On Sunday (Easter) the Little Prince Blog Hop begins, so if you catch a little bit of time after Dinner drop on by! It all starts here Sunday Morning at 8 am! The prizes throughout are really incredible! But not as incredible as the Designers and their inspiration projects! 

We have an event party going on in preparation for the Hop. We'd love it if you would stop in and join us! There is a Unity Stamp Set Giveaway going on there now! Join us for your chance to win a 26.00 stamp set!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin