Saturday

Pink by Design - Color Challenge - Pink, Brown and White

Hello all! My it has been some time since I have posted! I wanted to say thank you so much for everyone's thoughts. I love and treasure you all! It has been nice, I must say, not feeling the pressure tho! I think most of you all know what I mean by that :)

So, while I love crafting and you all, and sharing the things i love, my posts and online obligations are going to slow down immensely.

I have wanted to do a pink by design challenge again for quite some time, so I am thrilled to get to share with you this darling card I made. The challenge this week is the colors Pink, Brown and white. Perfect for your sweet valentine!



I must apologize for my photos. Currently i am using my phone for pictures and blogging as my laptop has crashed. www.pinkbydesignstamps.com

Would love to see you link up too! remember you can win 10.00 to purchase something in the store!!

Www.pinkbydesignstamps.com

Would love to see your challenge projects! Www
Post a Comment

LinkWithin