Sunday

Winner of the Specialty Ribbon!

I have to apologize first for getting this out so late!!  I have had quite a bit going on! I just started as a Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay, which I am VERY excited about! A little nervous as well, as anyone in new endeavors :) I must say though, I have noticed a remarkable difference in the way that I care for my skin and myself! { As most of you may know, last year I reached the coveted thirties!! EEEEEKKKK! And in just a little over a month, I will be thirty-one! You will notice, I have to spell it out, rather than use the numerics version. It just seems easier to swallow }
 
There are some fantastic products from Mary Kay - and I am not just saying that because I have just become a consultant. I have used certain products since my teens actually. My Mother had a consultant over when I was still in High School. I fell in love with the Oil-Free Eye-Makeup Remover, Indulge Soothing Eye Gel {Keep this in your fridge and dab a little under your eyes each morning}, Brush Collection Set, and of course the Satin Hands Pampering Set  and Satin Lips Pampering Sets! Now, I must say, that I am falling in Love with Mary Kay all over again! Especially with the fine lines setting in! For this, my go to is the Time-Wise Miracle Set! and for the advanced signs of aging - there is a new 5 step

TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ Set

Foaming Cleanser
Lifting Serum
Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Night Treatment With Retinol
Eye Renewal Cream
 
I hope that you will stop by to see what the Mary Kay product line has to offer you! You can check out my store at www.marykay.com/jessicakephart  

If you would like to keep up to date with specials, tips and trends, make sure that you follow my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Your-Mary-Kay-Beauty-Consultant-Jessica-Kephart/418430968211607
 
Also, of course the October Edition of A Homespun Affair is coming out tomorrow night! It is a
must-see Edition { as they all are! } Our Designers give their all to each Edition, and whether you are a new or seasoned crafter, you will find something for YOU! We also have some exceptional Prizes, Discounts,  and Giveaways for our readers! I have changed up the entry requirements this month so be sure to check it out at www.ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com.  I can't yet spill the beans, but you will not be disapointed! Please remember that if you are a winner in A Homespun Affair Magazine, you will be announced in the following Edition of AHA, and you will need to contact us to redeem your prize within one week of publication (All information is provided in each Edition in the Winners Circle).
 
So without further adieu! Onto our WINNER OF THE 9 YARDS OF SPECIALTY RIBBON!
 
teresa sirico 
 
 
Teresa, please email me at homespunelegance (dot) jk (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize - I will need your shipping address! I can't WAIT to see what you create with these adorable ribbons!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin