Wednesday

The Music to My Song


Follow Me on Pinterest


I printed off one of my favorite photos of Mason when he was younger. The photo is printed on regular lightweight printer paper. I trimmed it with my paper trimmer, and distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.

The Music Background Paper is from My Minds Eye, Follow your Heart Collection. I used the same distressing technique on this peice. The Black cardstock is a premade card from paper studio. These packs are awesome! I usually use Kraft, Black and White from The Paper Studio.

{I have some pinks and blues, but they are not used nearly as often!}

The twine is from Doodlebug Designs. It is SO bright and Cheerful, I thought it would compliment the nuetral tones in the card.  


The sentiment is from the You Are Stamp set from Pink by Design.

On the inside of a black card, I will usually place a peice of white untextured cardstock to write on, and minimal embellishing. Here, I used the left over peices from the My Minds Eye 6x6 and partially cut a 2 inch circle.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. As always, it is so nice to share projects that I love and to hear what you all think!~ I hope that you will come back soon!


Have you joined the Challenge at A Homespun Affair for the September Edition Yet? The Colors for this month are amazing!!

The Colors for this months Challenge are:

Lilac, Mint, and Granite!

I can NOT wait to see what you all come up with!

The Winner of this Month's Challenge will win the Blue Sky Day Collection from Kite Tails Designs!




What are you WAITING FOR!!??





Post a Comment

LinkWithin