Tuesday

ps. i love you


Follow Me on Pinterest


I am so glad you stopped by today! I just love this sweet simple card and matching envelope. This Banner is so delicate! I just love it!







I can think of so many uses for this darling banner that I can't wait to try!
Thanks SO much for stopping by!

I am linking up this Card and Envelope Set to the Following Challenges and Link up Parties!! You should Too!!

Todays Creative Blog
Word Art Wednesday
Homes Stories A-Z
www.pinkcricut.com
OH! I also wanted to mention, if you or someone you know might be interested in becoming a FABULOUS SPONSOR for A Homespun Affair, please send them my way! We are always on the lookout for fantastic prizes for our readers and displaying your products!
Throughout the month of your sponsorship, you are advertised with a full page ad in our Magazine (which can be accessed at any time after month of sponsorship), Advertised on our Blog with your Badge or Blinkie displayed through the entire month, and also featured on our Design Teams Blog Posts on AHA Blog and Personal DT Blogs.
If you are interested, please contact us at     ahomespunaffair@gmail.com     for more information!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin