Saturday

Cupcake Wars Blog Hop


Welcome to Cupcake Wars! No bloodshed here, just plenty of sugar! If you didn't start at Janet's blog: http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/ please do so!

She's giving away a Cricut Lite Cartridge- Cupcake! How sweet is that?

We don't want you to miss any of the scrumptious projects and some have even left recipes for you to try! As we head into the holiday season, you might just have a new family favorite!

You should have come from my lovely friend Laurie!!  I'm so glad you're here now, so check out my project and what I cooked up for you!

I used the Cricut Imagine Cartrdige, and Printable Iron-on paper. Make sure to Flip your image if it contains any Font or words!!

I used the Imaginesce I-rock tool to place the Hotfixed brads (Left Onsie) and on the right onsie, I painted Stickles on the side of the printable paper side down.



 
Here you can see where I used the stickles on the underside of the Printable paper.




 
I currently have a giveaway for 9 Speciality ribbons!! Make sure to Click here to enter!!



 

 
If you get lost, here is the line up 
Thanks for stopping by! Now on to more yummy ideas!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin