Monday

Hugs & Kisses

Good morning all!! This was my project for the Hombre challenge at Pink by Design, however my posts did not link up right!!


Follow Me on Pinterest

For this project I used:
Pink by Design My Type Stamp Set
Cloud Nine Designs Paper Pack
Paper Studio Pre-made Cards in black
Prima Button
Hemp Twine

I layered the black, denim, and Polka Dot layers. For the cut corners, I put the corners together on the ends to cut, and hand cut all three layers at once to keep the cut even.

I adhered each peice with the ATG gun



I cut a Banner out of another denim sheet in the pack, and the black background is a basic rectangle shape layered underneath.


I used Hemp Twine to tie off to the button. The & sign was actually grabbed from a crop that I was at last weekend with Sarah www.pinkcricut.com and Liz www.217creations.com and 3GirlJam Julie 3girljam.blogspot.com/

These girls were amazing! It was so much fun to see the technique and style of everyone else! Crops are such a fun way to see old friends, develop new friends, and learn and share new techniques!
I just love the way this card turned out!! and I hope that you do too!! <3

Jess
Post a Comment

LinkWithin