Tuesday

You are the Music to My Song!

Good morning my crafty friends!! If you missed my post last month for Pink by Design, here is my project. For this Layout, I used Pink by Design Stamps Distressed Music Notes Background, the Sweet Baby Stamp Set, and the You are Stamp set!!

This was a VERY simple, but VERY beautiful layout!!












Preston, Mason's Daddy LOVES Vocals and musical instruments {Guitar}. Mason's Grandpa also plays drums! He is destined for a future in music!!

Our Newsletter comes out monthly and has loads of inspiration, at Crafty Events Calendar, and Breathrough Designer, and so many great sections!! We would LOVE it if you would Subscribe!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!! I'd love for you to become a fan on my blog and Facebook Page!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin