Friday

Pink By Design Release Blog Hop!

Good Morning All! And a very happy Friday to ya!! I, for one, am THRILLED that it is Friday, and not just because of the weekend, but because I get to share the newest release from Pink by Design!

LIVE USTREAM:

Tonight: 9pm EST/8pm CST CLICK HERE

If you want to participate in the project for tonight, you will need to have: 10 x 4.75 piece of card stock, 9x5 piece of same color card stock, scoring tool and board, scissors, adhesive.

4.75 x 2.75
2.75 x 2.5
2.25 x 2.5
2.25 x 2 -plain cardstock



The sets that I am showing today are Attitude and Instantly!

Attitude has some fantastic and fun sentiments, that you don't usually get to see, so WHAT FUN!!


I used the sentiment, Kiss my Sass :)


This sticker was actually meant as an encouragement sticker, but I think it worked appropriately here, eh?




And just in case you thought I was kidding, I added "No, Really" to the bottom ;) In retrospect, it would have been better on the inside of the card!! I will switch that tomorrow ;)



This stamp set - Instantly, is a MUST-HAVE for crafters who also love to dab in photography, or have friends interested in it!! Not only that, but the images and sentiments with it are so CUTE!!

To provide some texture, I used my Son's diaper box for the corregated inside of the cardboard.




So {Snap Happy}!!


I also made a Layout with Instantly. I just LOVE this picture of my Son Mason. He is such a happy little boy, and always has been.






These are also parts of the Instantly Stamp set! Aren't they darling!!! I stamped them with Stayzon ink on Kraft Cardstock and cut out. I love the texture it provides.


I just LOVE the way the sentiment works for this photo, and the truth it rings. My Life in an Instant. That was what Mason became the second I found out that I was pregnant.




And here is the ADORABLE Camera on this stamp Set!! CUTE HUH??

Interested in getting the Newest Sets!! CLICK HERE TO SHOP Pink by Design

I would LOVE to hear which stamp is your favorite shown today!! Become a Fan & Comment here and let me know to be entered to win the Pink by Design Cloudy Day Background Stamp!!
{CLOSES SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT CST}


Adorable Right?!?!




Also, if you haven't joined in yet, now is your chance!! Pink by Design's 2 year anniversary is coming up Next Weekend and it is going to be amazing!!! You will NOT want to miss this EVENT!!! Join us here!! There are SO many fantastic giveaways, flash sales, Challenges, and some other fun stuff up our sleeves!!



CLICK HERE TO JOIN





NOW your NEXT stop on the hop is the incredibly Creative: Melisa


If you get lost along the way here is a full line up:




Post a Comment

LinkWithin