Sunday

A little retro Pink! Oh Yes Please!!

Good Morning Ya'll!! It's Jessica here! But, were you expecting someone else?!?

Today I have a SUPER quick project for you!! This is a free printable, I am hoping soon to tell you where I found it, but the blog I think it came from, is not cooperating with me!!

This gal was printed on Pink Vellum - When previewing, and printing you can make you're printables specific sizes. I made her a 4x6 and cut two from an 8.5x11 printable vellum.  I cut her to size to fit the card, Pulled a sheer ribbon from the back to the front and adhered in various spots with my ATG gun. I used adhesive under the rboon to adhere the embellishments, which I got from Joann's dollar bin. Ain't she grand?!?!




I don't know about you, but I ADORE Shabby Shic!!


And here is my RAPIDLY GROWING CHILD!! He went for a visit to Grandma and Grandpas recently, and came back with his hair chopped off. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkk - He grew up overnight it seems!!






And here he is with Daddy Playing!! We have a VERY similar photo taken by our wonderful photographer exactly a year to the date {shown below}


Well, almost identical!! lol She is a professional photographer. I dabble in a lot, am a pro to none!! lol
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I appreciate EVERY single site visit, and am very gracious to be posting about the things that I love and having at least one person comment and be interested in what I have to say and share!! :)


Our Newsletter comes out monthly and has loads of inspiration, at Crafty Events Calendar, and Breathrough Designer, and so many great sections!! We would LOVE it if you would Subscribe!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!! I'd love for you to become a fan on my blog and Facebook Page!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin