Sunday

Just Relax & Accept the Crazy

If you are looking for the Pink by Design July Stamp Set Blog Hop, please click Image



If you are looking for the Paper Wreaths and Home Decor Blog Hop, please click Image



Hello all! I do hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend!! I must say, I didn't intend to Post today, but I just got a couple of stamps sets in that I have been dying to get my hands on!!

One, is shown below! The Days Like this Stamp Set from Pink by Design

The sentiment comes from the BRAND NEW release - Attitude



I just LOVE both of these stamp sets!!

Thanks for stopping by on your weekend!! If you haven't yet, you won't want to  miss either of the hops above!! LOTS of giveaways, including the sets shown above!!


If you haven't joined the Challenge at A Homespun Affair, now's the time!! Also, entries are ending for our FAB sponsors!! We hope that you will stop by!!

http://www.ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com/2012/07/homespun-affair-july-2012-edition.html

Post a Comment

LinkWithin