Wednesday

Friendship is Like Coffee....

AND I LOVE MY COFFEE MY FRIENDS ;)

Good Morning and a Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! I have a super fun and cute project to show you today!! I was browsing the Sihouette design studio and found this darling Mocha Cup, with Liner for a gift card!! I have been wanting to make something with some of my favorite stamps from Pink by Design.

They are :
Coffee Background
Perk up
and Make it a Venti










Thanks so much for stopping by on your holiday!! Please feel free to leave me a comment! I absolutely LOVE to read them!!

If you haven't yet, make sure to stop by www.ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com to view our July release of the newest crafting e-zine out there!! We currently have a color challenge going on, so be sure to link up your projects to be eligible to win the Close to My Heart Prize Package sponsored by CTMH Independent Consultant, Tiffany Simmons.  There are great tuorials on Blogger, Let's Learn Cricut, and Crafty Fabric Flowers in this issue!!

xoxoxox

Jess
Post a Comment

LinkWithin