Wednesday

$50.00 Worth of Free Printable Papers from Tsunami Rose!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Today, I have something that I think is just amazing for those DIYers!! What is better than printing your own scrapbook paper right from the comfort of your PJ's, a cup of Coffee, and your own printer!? Well, YOU CAN!! AND - you can print as many as you like! Purchase the file once, and it is yours forever...and ever....and ever...well, you get the point ;)


Have you stopped by Daisy Collins Zibbet Shop yet?! If not, you are missing out on amazing printable files!! That's right! To your own home printer, you can print out these fabulous Papers and Ephemera!!



Here is the card I made using the Fancy Matron File!! I LOVE this paper!! I printed it out on Blue Vellum Printable paper, cut to size for the pre-made card, Adhered with Spray Adhesive, lined with Ribbon, and added a tag!! SUPER SUPER EASY!!










I absolutely adore the vintage look, and the designer of Tsunami Rose, Daisy Collins, just gets it right!!

Here are a few of my Favs!!
{Click photo's to link to store!}




Have FUN!!

Daisy Collins is giving away TWO $25.00 gift certificates for the amazing subscribers of A Homespun Affair!!
To enter the drawing;
1. Join Daisy's Facebook Group:
I LOVE SKETCHES BY TSUNAMI ROSE
at https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/ and let her know that you came from A Homespun Affair

AND

Post a Comment

LinkWithin