Friday

Set Sail with Me!

Good Morning all! Jessica here, I am hoping that you all had a fabulous week and are ready for the weekend!! I know that I sure am! I am hoping to get a LOT of crafty fun {ness} in my weekend and the least amount of sleep as possible!! My dear friend Tash is coming over so we can have some fun :)


For today I have a Fabulous card for any Man - I absolutely adore Pink by Design's stamps and the background stamps are amazing. They go on clear and crisp and they are made to connect at each edge so you can fill a large sheet!

As crafter's and creative individuals, don't you agree we see the world very differently? This star chipboard came off of a shirt Preston purchased from the Converse store. I was giddy when I saw it, and he thought I was an absolute nut!


Quick Tip: I did not have a stamp block large enough for these, so I used my C plate for my cuttle bug! It worked out perfectly!!

Supplies:

Pink By Design Stamps - Maps Background and Cruisin
3m Spray Matte Acrylic
Spray Adhesive
Paint Pad Black Ink
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink
Ink Daubers
Black felt tip Pen
Paper Studio Pre-made Card in Kraft
Course sanding paper
Cricut Cut (Ship) - All Wrapped Up
Vellum Paper
DCWV Brights matt stack
Converse Star
Tim Holtz Paper
Square Punch

This Card is a pre-made Paper Studio Card.

I used a clear vellum and stamped the map background image onto it with Paint Pad ink onto an 8.5 x 11 sheet.

It wasn't drying, so I coated it in a Matte Spray Acrylic and adhered it to the Cardstock with spray adhesive. When working with vellum, using tape or some other adhesives will peek through so I use spray on adhesive for vellums.

The borders are DCWV Brights (I use these ALL the time!) and I distessed them with sanding paper.


I randomly Drew lines and dots on the ship for detailing - inked the converse star and flag.

I hope that you like it! I am obsessed with flags, antiquing and distressing, and hexagons at the moment! So I hope you are too, cause you might be seeing a lot of them!!

xoxoxoxox

Jess
Post a Comment

LinkWithin