Tuesday

Pink By Design Designer!



Photobucket

Good Morning all! I am so very excited to announce that I will be designing for Pink By Design! EEEKKKKKK!! How very exciting!! If you have never been to Sarah Hamer's site www.pinkcricut.com, or used her stamps, aren't you in for a HUGE treat!!?

I was so very fortunate to have had the chance to meet Sarah at a Cricut Circle Crop a couple of months back, and I was so enchanted by her, and her passion for what she does! At the time she was working on set of stamps from her lovely daughter Alexis, Butterfly Kisses, and was so excited them as was her Daughter as you can imagine! She and Elizabeth from 217 Creations, taught me a lot about the tools and mediums available to scrappers! And yes, they are both enablers of the best kind!! ;) What I think I love the most about this group is how down to earth everyone is. 






I can NOT wait to share with you all my love of Sarah's stamp sets and what I will be creating from them! I hope that you will all stop by!! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin