Saturday

Ink it Pink - Weekly Challenge - PbD03 - Red White and Blue!

Good afternoon all!! If you are looking for the Loving Women of a Lifetime Blog Hop -



I have been obsessed with the vintage look and masculine theme lately!! For my project for the Weekly Challenge at www.pinkbydesignstamps.com - I printed off a copy of the Declaration of Independence on a pale buttercream card stock. I cut it into smaller peices and distressed with (of course) Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distressing Ink.




I had the Chipboard Peice in my stash, but it was not the look I wanted, so to 'antique" it, I used Crackle Paint.


***I thought I would speed up the drying process {recommended 2 hours} by using my Embossing Heat Gun. In hind sight, really!??! What was I thinking?!! It re-liquified the crackle paint and made it bubble - which is why it is so blurry at the top! Coulda, Woulda, Should've.




 The Sentiment I selected is of course Pink By Design, and is the Bracket{full} stamp set. I really love this set, as it has sentiments for SOOO Many different occasions, themes, etc.



The Ribbon was in the Seasonal section of Michaels, and of course, looks a little vintage!


The inside of the card is very simple. Plain Kraft Cardstock, and another Chipboard peice I had in my stash. I also used my galaxy marker on the upper left and lower right corners to give it that loving touch ;)


I hope that you like it!! If you are just dropping in to see what I've made for this weeks Challenge, please, feel free to stop in anytime!! Friends of my page are ALWAYS welcome!

xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment

LinkWithin