Wednesday

Ink it Pink Challenge!!! PbD03 - Keep it Cool

Good afternoon everyone! Have you had the chance to stop by and see who won last weeks Ink it Pink Challenge? And of course, there are the great prizes to be had ; $10.00 to shop the Pink by Design Store as well as the Top Spot badge for their blog and total brag rights! Check out who won here!! 

Stop by and link up with us this week! Don't forget to display the Ink it Pink Badge and link up your project for this weeks theme; 'Keep it Cool'  
 
{ I know that is what I intend to do today } Sheeeeesh it is HOT!! Mason apparently has no concept of the extreme heat and wants to be outside all the time! Maybe it's a boy thing....maybe I am a wimp!



I made this adorable and simple layout Using the Imagine More Cricut Imagine Cartridge for the two borders, kite and Happy Sun! ;)



I knew that I wanted it very simple, but also VERY bold in color! I used the PbD Sentiment Set Country Living for the Sentiment "Have a SUNNY day"



The ribbon is from last summer at Target in their dollar section ;) I never thought I was going to find anything to use it on! So glad that I did, I think it fit perfect!

Isn't this Kite adorable? I love the gathering on top and the different color bows down the string!! When you start pulling layers out of images on the cricut imagine cartridges, it really opens up a new way to look at things!! ;)



Post a Comment

LinkWithin