Wednesday

Ink it Pink Challenge Number 2!! PbD02 - Masculine Cards or Projects

Hello All! This is week 2 of the Pink By Design Challenge!! The theme this week is a Masculine Card or project, just in time for Father's Day! To link up your project, click here! 

For my Card, I used a Quick tip from Sarah on her blog at  on how to make these awesome flags really quick! You will want to check it out!! I had a great time making this quick and simple card! I pop-dotted one of the flags for a little dimension, and used Pink By Design Stamp Set - Just a Note







I used Walnut Stain Tim Holtz Distressing ink, and a manila Folder for the Background, and PaperStudio Pre Made Card - The Flags are cut from a number of scraps including Tim Holts for the Music Notes! I hope that you enjoy and are inspired to make something masculine! Usually I am very intimidated by masculine cards but I love how easy this one was, but just adore the way it turned out!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin