Saturday

HEX A GONE CRAZY!!!

Good Morning All! Thank you so much for stopping by! Today I have a super fun layout for any type of photo!! My newest obsessions are Hexagons, Flags, and of Course, Pink by Design Stamps! ;) How can you go wrong with that combo?!?

These Hexagons are from a Paper pack I purchased, and I hand cut them out and randomly placed them on the back 12x12 from DCWV Naturals Pack. I used twine on the Photo Mat and a wooden button, and a brown Grosgrain ribbon that I folded up randomly up the side for a border.


{Click photos to Enlarge}

I used the Pink by Dsign Stamp Set My Type - This set has the sweetest sentiments that you can combine into sentences, or use your favorite words!


For the sentiment "Mommy's little Man" I used the Sweet Baby Sentiment Set.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! I love reading all of your comments, so please let me know what you think!!

xoxoxox

Jessica and Mason
Post a Comment

LinkWithin