Friday

Winners from Little Prince Blog Hop

First, I wanted to announce the winners for all of the Candi announced at the Little Prince Blog Hop! 


If you have won here, please email Homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com
SUBJ: (Designers Name You won from )  ie MARJI Blog Hop Winner
Body of email: Your name and shipping information AND what number you were


Please note that some of the designers added candi to their hop, so you will not see those fantastic prizes here. To check to see if you are the lucky one, click on their names to see if you are the lucky winner! :) GOOD LUCK!!





The winner for Heather's Candi was number 8
Love the cards thanks for sharing!







The winner for Marji's Candi was number 3
I love it! Too cute! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)







The winner for Laurie's Candi was number 8

This banner is sooo cute! I love the kite theme!








The Winner for my Candi was number 13

Crafting And Beyond
Loved Your decorations Everything was Fabulous! Sending hugsto you and your Prince!!!! XOXO







The Winner for Katelyn's Candi was number 5
Another super cute project! Love this card...the colors, the facial expression and the star badge on the inside! Great job!







The winner for Kathy's Candi was number 11
Kathy you did an amazing job on this bag. Ava










The winner for Deirdres Candi was number 7

TeresaK
Deidre - those turtles are just too cute! Enjoying this hop! Teresa






The Winner for Doris' Candi was number 16
Monique Mixon
What a great Robot and who does not like Googly Eyes










The Winner for Tiffany's Candi was number 7
Tiffany! I am back for Day 2 and you did not disappoint!
That is just so cute! Great job!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
happiqueen at aol dot com







AND THE WINNER OF THE MINI-SPA DAY IS.....

Deezy Does it - Who posted our Blog Blinkie to her lovely blog at:




YEAH!!!! Happy relaxing dear! ;) Take me with!

PHEW!! I hope that I am hearing some Yippeeessss from across the nation!! :) I also wanted to take the time to thank the designers that I got to work with over the last few weeks! I am incredibly grateful to you all for putting up with me, and for creating such beautiful projects to share. For those of you that don't know the INCREDIBLE amount of work that goes into a blog hop, it's pretty much NUTS, and these girls helped me from beginning to end - and it doesn't stop with posting your projects!! ;) They also helped me verify and select winners, post, recap and more!

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ALL!!

If you missed their fantastic projects here is a sneak peak! For detailed instructions on how they created their projects, please click view their blogs provided by clicking on their names! Also, don't forget to check out the winners from their blog candi for this event!! Lots of winners, Lot
s of Candi,  and Lot's of Fun!!







Doris: Altered Frame!


Marji: Mario Brothers SVG Banner!




Tiffany: Altered Bird House!




Deirdre: Turtle Cup Clips and Thank you Boxes




Heather: Ahoy Mates Monkey Card!





Katelyn: Rocket Celebrate Treat Box!




Kathy: Overall Gift Bag - Gone Fishin"



Sharon: Darling Birthday Banner!








And the lovely Lauries ELMO Birthday party banner!





Thank you SOOO very much to those who helped me coordinate my first blog hop, and those who attended! I would VERY much like feed back on your experience during the hop! If you have comments/suggestions/concerns etc please email me at homespunelegance.jk@gmail.com
Post a Comment

LinkWithin