Tuesday


This card was made from the Enjoy the Seasons Imagine Cartridge. The Bunny and Duck were cut on the same layer at 3.2 inches on the imagine. I adhered a small resin to the bunnies ear to embellish.




I used a tag from the Essential Cricut Expression Cartridge at 1 inch and stamped the sentament Hugs, which fits perfectly ;) I did have a few issues with calibration on my Imagine, so I had to hand cut the top of the Easter Basket :(




The Easter Basket is cut from the Same cart, however, the Eggs, are actually the background for the Basket - I used True Dial Size to make them smaller - @ .5 and .75 inches and flood filled them with patterns from the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge. I love when I am able to find the basic shape of what I need, and take it, and alter it to be the image I want. Take a quick peek at the image I am talking about if you own this cart. The background for the Basket and Flowers - and turned it into what I needed for this project. I also cut another layer of grass at true dials size and some paper scraps for other visual elements.

Thank you so VERY much for stopping by and checking out my project! As Always, so very happy to have you here! If you haven't yet, please check out the My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Members other projects involving Baskets, Bunnies and Pastels :)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin