Saturday

Party Decor Blog Hop

I have always dreamed of using the colors Black, White and Tiffany Blue! So my projects were inspired by that!

Cricut Cartridges Used :  

Tie the Knot
Art Philosophy 

(Please click on pictures if you would like to zoom the images) 

For the guests wedding favors I used the Tie the knot cartridge @ fit to page and added the layer for the "tiffany" blue ruffles. This favor is SO easy to put together, it does not require a lot of scoring, which I love! I made 100 wedding favors for my sister last year (in California, mind you - so they went on the plane with me!)  They were the boxes from TBBM1 and they have SO many score lines, and then had to cuttlebug them all twice! YIKES!

I embellished the top with flat back pearls and tear drop grey rhinestones, and some GORGEOUS Ribbons in black and white with tiny rose buds. I also placed the flat back pearls throughout the wedding dress skirt. On the back, I wrapped the black garter around and used a large flat back pearl as the top button and the three smaller ones down the train of the gown. These were cut with heat where they need to open so that they wouldn't fray, but would stay together. That was a little tricky :)

I hope that you LOVE these party favors as much as I do!! For my dream wedding they will be filled with Godiva White Chocolates which are my favs!!! ;)


 I also made a Coordinating Hair Embellishment, that matches the silk flowers in the Bridal Bouquet below.
  
For my next project I made a Bridal Bouquet - I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and cut out the 3-D flowers from page 70 (both at 2.75) in Grey, Tiffany Blue, White and another paper with greys and pinks. On the White card stock I used a stamp with calligraphy words and stamped in both black and Tiffany blue on both sides.

I used a 5 inch Styrofoam ball for Floral Design, and a box of Floral pins with pearl heads. This project took 114 Flowers at this size! I also used some Silk flowers at the base to embellish, as well as floral stem balls at the base, and throughout the Bouquet. This was also great to hide places where the Styrofoam was peaking through!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my projects!! I had a great time making them, and I hope that I have inspired some craftiness in someone today!! 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin