Saturday

Happy Birthday Eternal Birthday Boy!


This Banner was made for my Son's Elmo Party that we had this past weekend! I used the Elmo's Party Cricut Cartridge and cut the base (banners) at 5 inches on auto-fill on my 12x24 mat. You will want to rotate 90 degrees.


I used all layers, and the same font for the name Mason.



Somewhere along the line, I mis-placed the I in birthday, so "i" hand cut it :) So it will look a little different if you are looking at this cart and my project ;) I pieced it together using Sew Easy Ribbon in Yellow and pop dotted his nose for some dimension.




And, would you know that he has not opened one birthday gift yet?!? He is visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, and we will be heading out to meet up with them and spend Easter together, but they left right after his birthday party last week. I call him my eternal birthday boy, because his birthday party has been going on for months now as the ELMO MAIL would come in then waiting for the party, and now waiting to open all of his fabulous gifts AND adding Easter right in there ;) WOW
Post a Comment

LinkWithin