Wednesday

Easter Gable Box Tutorial

I cut the box on a piece of 12x24 purple cardstock at 7 inches. You will need to rotate the image 90 degrees so that it will cut length wise.


I used the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge and printed the Bunny and Duck layers from page 6  and the Flowers layer with layers (note - I did not use the main images, flowers  and their layers; Bunny and duck and their layers).


The Bunny and Duck were cut at 4 inches, and the Flowers @ 4.75 on the imagine. I stickled and used Viva pearls to embellish and added pop dots for a very layered and 3-D look. I added Easter to the top in Pastel Alphabet stickers and added the bird from page 4 of the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge to the top. I added a flower embellishment to the top. I also added sets of the flowers to the sides.


Thanks so much for stopping in! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin