Friday

Design Team Call Alert!! Want to be an {Ippity} Chick??

I Heart {ippity} is having a Design Team Call and Guest Designer Call! Please use contact information in this posting to apply (not my contact info, all though I'd be more than happy to pass along! )
 
xoxoxoxox
 
Jessica
Guest Designer Call
I Heart {ippity} is looking for two enthusiastic, passionate and committed crafters that would like to be part of a design team. The design team term runs from May 17th - August 31st. Crafters of all skill levels are welcome!

About I Heart {ippity}:

Since March of 2010 I Heart {ippity} has been selling stamps from The Unity Stamp Company (one of the hottest stamp companies) called {Ippity} and believe me when I tell you they are Fab-U-lous.!!
{Ippity} stamps are only available to purchase through 50 specially selected Unity Endorsed {Ippity} Chicks worldwide (of which I am elated to have been chosen as one).

As a Guest Design Team member, you will be required to do the following:
 
- Create a minimum of 2 cards per month to submit as a design team sample using only {ippity} stamps on that project (you can use ANY OTHER PRODUCTS you like--papers, embellishments, die cuts, etc...only requirement is that the stamps you use are only ippity stamps for that project).
- Have an active blog
- Promote I Heart {ippity} and Heather Flaherty as your {ippity} Chick
- Participate 2x a month in the Weekly Challenge posted at the {ippity} Blog
 
What you will receive from I Heart {ippity}:
- 2 {ippity} Stamp Sets During your term
- Design Team Blinkie to place on your Blog
- Link to your Blog on I Heart {ippity}
 
Interested applications should submit the following information by email:
- Name and short bio
- 3 projects you have created that you feel showcase your best talent and style
- Link to your blog
Please submit your application to pcaheather@gmail.com. The information must be submitted by Saturday May 5th in order to be qualified for a position. The chosen Guest Designers will be notified on Wednesday May 9th and announced on the blog on May 10th.
Any other comments, questions, or concerns can be sent to Heather at pcaheather@gmail.com. Thank you for your interest!


Heather Flaherty

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ~E.E. Cummings
Post a Comment

LinkWithin