Monday


I had a friend I needed to do a quick "Thank You" for, and decided I wanted to do a cute little bag on the imagine! One of my Design Team Sisters sent me a sweet little thank you, and a darling little purse for my craft room! Thank you Janet Royer! If you've never seen her site, http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/ go have a ball!! :)

This bag is a bonus Feature on The Imagine More cards cartridge. I printed in on a dark cream paper. I am not a fan of using cardstock on my bags! There is a reason gift bags are so thin, and not thick like cardstock! Folding it can be such a pain! So here is my little trick! I print the bags onto paper, and use a basic card stock as reinforcement on the inside. Here is a pic of what I mean! Sorry for the quality.

I adhered the tabs AFTER wrapping the twine around the top of the bag. :) 

I made 3 Fabric Flowers (my dear Friend Rosa Kuilan, from NRM taught me these one crafty weekend!!) to adhere to the front with flat back pearls in the centers. I filled the bag with Easter Grass which I stocked up on last year after easter, and have used all year long on various projects :) 


If you haven't yet please stop by My Cricut Craft Room to view some other creative projects brought to you by the Design Team at My Cricut Craft Room.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I love to hear from you and thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and thoughts on my projects! 


Also, please make sure to check back this weekend for the Little Prince Blog Hop!! 

You will start here and see dome Beautiful inspiration and designs from some fantastically creative ladies! Hope you will join us!! March 31st and April 1st

There will be blog candi from each Blog, so make sure that you leave them comments on their projects and become a follower! 

Also, if you grab the blinkie for the Hop (Top Left hand of my page in Sidebar) and post about this hop - you will be entered into ANOTHER giveaway for a mini-vacation :)  

CLICK HERE TO ENTER (Specifications are at the bottom of the post)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin