Saturday

DIY Nursery Decor Canvas'

I created these DIY Nursery Decor Canvas' using Provo Crafts Cricut Expression and Imagine and
cartridges used: Baby Steps, Hey Diddle Diddle, & Nursery Tales.




I wrapped 4 canvas in different pink papers and adhered with ATG. The images on this frame are from Nursey tales cart and embellished with Stickles and Viva Pearls. I used Pop Dots to make some of the images appear 3-d. On all of them, I used 7 inches of Ribbon and adhered to the back to hang on the wall with a staple gun.


This image is from Baby steps. I used Peachy Keen Stamps and took off the mouth (just inked the eyes and nose). The Moon is was painted with Glow in the Dark Glue for a little surprise


This image is also from Nursery tales. Again light Viva Pearls and Stickles for Embellishing. This darling image is from Hey Diddle Diddle Cartridge, and cut at 3.8 in with layers. I selected which layers to use and added Viva pearls and stickles again for accenting.

I started in papercrafting to create Nursery Projects! Why did you get into Crafting?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin