Wednesday

Making great memories - Scrapping your favorite photos

This picture is one of my all time favorites ( tho, as you may have seen, I have lots!! Mason takes great photographs ) so I really wanted an equally beautiful Layout to match!



To create this layout I used:

  • Provo Craft Art Philosophy Cartridge - Flowers, Lace Border and Corner damask
  • DCWV Linen Closet Card Stock Stack
  • DCWV Adhesive Mat Stack Brights (peach)
  • Recollections Flat Back pearls, large and small
  • Recollections Fabric Butterflies (2)
  • Pink Flat Flower Back Resins
  • Cream Flat Flower Back Resin
  • Paper from scraps
  • Zip Dry Glue
  • ATG Glider
  • Recollections Picture Border Embellishments
  • Jolees Pearl Beads
  • Recollections Scroll Sticker
  • Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink

First, I inked the edges of all of my cuts with Tim Holzz Walnut Distress ink and Sponge Daubers.

I cut these flowers (above) from the Art Philosophy Cartridge at 2.25 (page 68 S<Font) inches in scraps of Pinks, Browns, and Turquoise/Creams. I inked the edges and backs and rolled them around my pinky tightly, and adhered to rest on the center with a glue gun. I also left a bead of glue to adhere the Jollee Beading Pearl.

The Recollections Scroll came with white flowers, and I added the pink flower resins. ;)



This adorable stamp is from Fiskars; Precious Baby Quotes. This stamp set has the most darling sayings for your little ones!!

I lined the bottom with 5 flat back pearls and layered the scroll over top of the sentiment. I used a punch along the top and wove a beige ribbon through.


I used the Lace from page 62 of the Art Philosophy Cartridge at 1 inch. I made my settings very slow for all of the detail work. I also cut the corner scroll from page 58 at 4.5 inches in the same pattern. I used bits and pieces from the Lace cut at the bottom of the sentiment, behind the photo, and on the Top left of the layout, to have a cohesive print throughout.


I used the Recollections photo frames shown above on each side of the photo. Aren't they adorable?!? I fell in love with these when I saw them. Very Roman Imperial ;) I added a bit of pink ink to the top of these to draw out some of the detail.

I truly hope that you have found some Fabulous Homespun Inspiration!! Wish me luck! I know that my fingers and toes are crossed!!




Don't forget to stop by this Weekend for the Little Prince Blog Hop that I will be hosting with some Fantastic friends to Celebrate Mason's Second Birthday!! Woo Hoo!! He is my little eternal Birthday Boy, and I may need to put a stop to this next year and not go so overboard ;) .....maybe!


There are tons of Giveaways at each stop along the way! Don't forget to grab the Blinkie below for your page for the Chance to Win a Mini-Spa day!! While you all are hopping, my dear friends and I, will be looking through your blogs to see who has commented ( here ) and posted our hop blinkie and selecting the Winner April 3rd!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin