Thursday

Not all Cards are girlie!


I am so happy to be sharing this card with you!


One of my dear friends, Jessica (Yes! Her name is Jessica too! -  So is my other bestee!! LOL) bought me this cartridge for Christmas. She and I went snowboarding all the time in the Pacific Northwest.  She is lucky enough to be having her wedding at Crystal Mountain this coming Summer, AND there may still be snow! Maybe even enough to break out my snowboard after almost SIX YEARS!!!

 

I will be making all of her wedding favors and she would like this little snowboarder to be the tag for the gifts. She needs 100 of them!! LOL this little Boarder spent me about 20 minutes to make! that is OVER 2,000 minutes! SOOOO we will be figuring something else out! But we both sure do LOVE this image!!

The Boarder girl was cut at 4 inches with all Layers
The Gondola was cut at 2.5 inches
The mountain was cut at 1.75 inches

I threaded Beading Jewelry wire between the White and Silver card Stock layers (base card is black) and pulled it in between the two pieces of the Gondola on top then adhered the very top with Zip Dry Glue. 

The sentiment Big Lift was going to say BIG LEAP :) LOL I thought better of it, and did this instead :) I hope that you like it as much as I do!! This one was really fun!! 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin