Wednesday

Quick and Easy Paper Valentines Day Candle Wraps


Welcome to another Day towards the Valentines Day Social! 



Today we have a VERY simple project! Decorating Candle Pillars for your themed event! This is an event decor that does not need a machine, just some pillar candle, adorable papers, Ribbon (Raffia, or twine), tape, and I included some coordinating charms



 Here are my clearance candles!! 


Here are 2 Sheets of paper out of a paper pack. I measured the candles and cut just slightly shorter than the height, and slightly shorter than the the width, it was just about perfect for the 2 sheets to cut for four candles. I inked the edges in a burgundy ink. 


I did Stickle One of the words LOVE as and accent point in the middle of each of the candles. I tied the twine around twice and placed a heart charm to the middle of the bow and that was that!!


Thank you for stopping by!

Jessica 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin