Saturday

DIY Baby Frame for Nursery

I created this Frame using the Provo Craft Cricut Cartridges: Yummy Imagine, Wrap it up, Everyday Pop-up Cards, Just a Note, Sweet Treats and Playtime Lite Carts!


This frame was made with the Everyday Pop up Cards for the Lullaby Sentiment, and the Wrap it up Cart for the Onsies. I used Modge Podge on the frame to adhere the paper to the frame on these unfinished wood frames from Michael's at 1.29 each!!


I stamped the sentiment "Welcome little one" onto the tag



And that's all she wrote! Well, not all, here is some more if you are still with me! LOL 
 

Now onto the Yummy Cart! If you own an imagine, this cart is a MUST HAVE! It is very close runner up for my go-to imagine cart with Lori's Garden being the first.


I stickled the damask design on the mug with Diamond Stickles. 3-D'd the Steam from the mug. 

I cut the green background to size and distressed the sides. 

The bloom is from the sweet treats cartridge stamped with the sentiment Coffee and Friends are the Perfect Blend!"

And the Green Shaped Layer is from the Playtime lite cartridge and embossed with the polka dots Cuttlebug Folder. 

I pieced it all together and came out with something that I liked! I hope that you all have enjoyed!! You are almost at the end!! GOOD LUCK and Hugs! I sincerely appreciate you playing along!

If you would like to be entered into a HELLO KITTY GIVEAWAY please CLICK HERE but don't forget to come back and check out the fantastic and creative Miss Heather M!!

xoxoxoxox

Jessica
Post a Comment

LinkWithin