Tuesday

Very Cricut-ee Retirement Ceremony!

I used the Lori's Garden Imagine Art Cartridge for the decor for this celebration. It was a hit!!


Birdcage on Cake and Decorated Gift bag - Page 3 Cut at 6.5 inches then flipped and Stickled. I used two grilling skewars so that I could prop it into the cake, and taped them on the inside of the images and used pop dots to adhere the images together.
Cupcake Charms - using page 20 - I Cut them at 1.5 inches an auto-filled one sheet, and flipped the image and did one more sheet! I taped the Toothpick in the middle and used my ATG to adhere them together - Added a few stickles and VOILA !!


These are Lemon Rasberry Cupcakes!! YUMMY!! I simply added lemon Zest and Lemon oil to the batter mix, and used 1 cup of butter to 3 cups powdered sugar and 2 teas rasb oil (and red food coloring gel) for the Frosting.  


  I used multiple bonus content birds in 3-D as decor and of course had a matching card :) She really loved her retirement ceremony and I was so happy to have my cricut to make it so memorable for her!! 


Banner on Cake - Page  25 cut at 7.5 inches and stamped with "celebrate"


Post a Comment

LinkWithin