Friday

Valentines Day Banner

Sorry for the late posting on this! I appreciate your patience but I think it is worth the wait! Here is a Valentines Day Banner! It is cut from Multiple Carts - So bear with me!


This heart was cut from the Baby Steps Cartridge Page 31 and is Shift Layer 1 @ Real Dial Size 6.5 inches - I cut 2 and used them at each end of the Banner

The Embellisment Rose is from the Imagine Cartridge Lori's Garden Page 8 at 4.5 inches Layers with only the base and Petal layer (Cut 2 x 1 Flipped) It was embellished with Pearls and Stickles

 This heart is cut from the Doodlecharms Cartridge Page 85 at 6 inches. The paper from My Mind's Eye Love Nest is so Cute I left it plain and just inked the edges in a Rose ink.
This heart is also Cut from the baby steps Cart at 6.5 inches. The font is from the Cricut American Alphabet @ 4 inches. 
I strung them all together with a soft pink ribbon and that's that! 

Don't forget about this week's giveaway!! The deadline for entry is tonight at midnight!! The winner will be announced tomorrow morning! 
 
Enter Here


Remember to check back tomorrow for another great Valentine's Day Idea! 

xoxoxoxox


Jess and Mason

if you haven't already stop by my facebook page to "like" 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Home-Spun-Elegance/279569818754590

Post a Comment

LinkWithin