Sunday

Valentines Day Art

This was a very simple project to liven up any event. The part I think I like the best is that I will be able to re-use the birds on another project later. :) The birds were cut at 3 different sizes and are on the Enjoy the Seasons Cricut Imagine Cartridge PAGE 3- I cut them at 1"  1.7" and 2" and also flipped them. I had plenty leftover, but I wanted to make sure that I had enough to fill in the necessary spaces and flip them whichever way necessary.


I used a Hampton Art Stamp - The Definition of Love - and a few stickles and simply pop dotted them to white card stock. I think it fits well woth the overall theme of the Valentines Day Social thus far! Using a lot of the Love's Nest Papers from My Mind's Eye, and Cricut cut's with birds and You're Tweet sayings etc.
The inspiration behind this card came from the February 2011 Issue of Better Homes and Gardens -Below is a Copy of their finished project - they actually used fabric and spray adhesive and stitching. I've got a cricut imagine and I'm not that great at stitching or cutting fabric so this was my take .....
As always thanks for looking and please come back! Also, please leave me a comment! I always love to know what readers are thinking!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin