Friday

Merci Beau Coup!





This card was done of the Expression 2 and the Eiffel Tower was cut @ 4 inches and then the detail was filled in with a pen on the cricut - and then I stickled the detail :) It was so easy to make it so delicate and beautiful!




I had some Eiffel Tower Charms and Swarovski Crystal Charms, which I used to accent the bow, and a tag on the blue tower stamped with the sentiment "Merci Beau Coup!"   I used 3 shades of pinks and a purple on the flowers and spritzed some of them with water and let dry - and sprayed with a fabric stiffner. Accented the middle with a green wood button and adhered it all to a black A2 card stock.

I love using charms on my cards so the recipient not only receives a beautiful card, but also has a charm that can be switched out on occasion.  
Post a Comment

LinkWithin