Thursday

Design Team Members!!

I wanted to announce that I was selected among many other very talented ladies to be apart of Erica's Design Team over at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ Be sure to Check her and the other design team members out!! Some are already designing for her and I and others will start designing for her site in conjunction with our own sites in February! I was very excited to be selected!! She had over 120 applicants for this term! This will be my first Design Team, so I hope that I can live up to everyone's expectations! Especially my own :)






I wanted to Congratulate all of the ladies that were selected to be apart of the design team this term! A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!! ALL MY LOVE

JESS


The banner was made with the imagine pre-loaded shapes and flood filled ( Size 5.3 ) with this paper from Lori's Garden and inked them with distressed Van Dyke Brown - Nick Bantock Collection ink.

The font is Jasmine and the color is (R) 124 (G) 212 (B) 202 (Size 5.2@ True)

I used Dark blue eyelets on each side to tie them together with the ribbon.



Post a Comment

LinkWithin