Thursday

Cupcake Charms

Here is another project for the Valentines Day Social! I would love to see your projects for this coming Valentines Day!

Be sure to check back daily until the end of the month for more Valentines Day decor, gift, baking, and children ideas!
These were made from the Cricut Imagine Best Friends Cartridge Page 17 and Cut at 1 inch relative. I used the layer feature and deleted the first layer.


When putting these together - use tape to tape the toothpick to your "I love you" tag, and use dimensionals to pop out the flower and it's embellishment. Then all I did was add some stickles to the center of the top layer!!

NOTE: I tried just gluing the toothpick between them two layers and this leaves a not so pleasant looking bump in the middle of the design.


It was so simple but they look so adorable! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin