Friday

Color Challenge - Purple

 Welcome! I am so happy to have you here!  
  

Today we are using the Color Purple! Who doesn't love purple, but all too often I seem to forget to use it!! I chose to use the Cindy Loo Cartridge and stretched it into an oval in the Cricut Craft Room. I cut the image twice - once in the Brown and once in Green. I also stretched the image just a tiny bit further and used the hide contour feature on everything for the frame.


I hand cut the trees out of the oval and adhered them with pop dots. I drew small noses and whiskers on the Squirrel and Deer.  I used my white Galaxy Marker to "stitch" both frames. The top Layer is a thick Vellum - If I had this card to do over again, I would remember that Vellum is SEE THROUGH!! You can see my ATG adhesive. :( Other than that, I really love the way that this card turned out. The sentiment is so Darling!  


This was my first attempt at a bow like this and I thought it turned out great! All I did was fold the ribbon onto itself and use my ATG!! I used pop dots to adhere the button! I was amazed at how simple it was. Sometimes it takes me a while to attempt something because I fret about how difficult I think it is!! I think many of us do this, and we need to just DO IT!! like NIKE says :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment on your thoughts!
xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment

LinkWithin