Sunday

Yummy Imagine = De-LICIOUS

I just got the Yummy cart in for my imagine and am LOVING it!! It has the most scrumptalicious designs!! And if you like stickles, this is the cart for it!! I need to get back to my Christmas cards, but I had to have a little fun with this cart first.


I started this card out a little differently. I have a difficult time making envelopes to fit my cards, so I made my envelope first. I chose an envelope from Wild Card Cartridge and printed it on both sides (so I didn't have to do a liner) on my imagine. I used a print from the Yummy Imagine Cart. I then cut out the envelope fit to page on page 81 of the Wild Card cartridge. After it cut and I assembled it, I measured how large the card could be. It was a 4.5x4.5 square. I cut my cardstock at 4 1/2 x 9 and scored in half. 


(Sorry about the crayon, my Son sits at my table with me and colors while I play :) 
I used My Minds Eye cardstock "Loves Nest" on both the card, and the inside liner for the card. I inked the edges of both the card and liner with a celery green. I used the cupcake from page 3 at 2 3/4 in of the Yummy cartridge and used the layer feature on the frosting and cherry. I used clear stickles on some of the paisley patterns on the cupcake wrapper. I LOVE the way it turned out!!! 


I also used the pre-programmed shapes in the imagine (the circle with scalloped edges) and filled it with a darker pattern since everything else was so light. I inked the edges with a bronze ink. 

 
I stamped the bottom with a Happy Birthday Stamp also in bronze, and placed pink satin ribbon under it all.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin