Monday

DIY Tinkerbell Bookmark with Cricut

Sometimes I make something, and I sit back and think "Holy Cow I Made that!!?

Oddly, this was one of those projects, and it was very minimal creativity, and all just gluing peices together and selecting sizes really!


I think this tink face is so darling! They have many features, other;s with elaborate wings, etc, but since I hadn't used this cart before, I wanted to test drive it first :) Next time will be a bit more extravagant!

The bookmark is from Tags, bags boxes and more, and was sized in the Cricut Craft room to 2 1/4 by 6 in.

In addition I used resin coordination flowers, coordinating ribbon, a pearl earring, stickles in her hair band, and modge podged her. I also stamped the recipients name on the bottom of the bookmark. Was a VERY simple, and easy little gift :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin