Saturday

Christmas Cards made Easy with the Cricut Imagine

Our wee one has been sick for quite some time now with whatever has been going around! Thank goodness he is feeling better now!

Other than that, I have been going Christmas Crazy!! Life in my world has been in the fast lane! With Goody Bags, Christmas Parties, Potlucks, Gift Exchanges, and of course the cards!!...... I am one tired pup!


I was averaging about 96 cookies per night - sometime between 8:30 pm and midnight (after Son went to sleep!) But I ended up filling 25 2 pound containers full of cookies for Co-workers, Friends, and Neighbors. Inside were gifts of yummy Amish Friendship Bread, Peanut Butter cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies, Spritz Almond cookies, and traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies. 

Anyhow, here are a few cards I made with my imagine. It really does make card making fun!


I love these little snowflakes! And adding a few sticklers really make them shine!









 I will be back shortly to update more!! Another Holiday Party to attend! Happy Holidays Everyone! 


Post a Comment

LinkWithin