Friday

DIY Baby Shower Gift Tags

I used the Nursery Tails Imagine Cartridge

I wanted to do something very simple that would give me a feel for the machine - After learning how to calibrate the machine manually (you tube and blogs should become your best friend!!) 

I also wanted to work with the layers feature. This piece only took a few minutes to do. So simple and so very cute, and it has so much dimension.
 

I only wanted the Giraffe and the Butterfly's to be dimensional, so I only selected those features to be printed and cut. It really was simple. There were a few bugs to work out - like the alignment, and I have much more to learn, but this machine is pretty great!! I am waiting on a few more cartridges to come in. I do wish they had more bonus features, but one great thing about the imagine is that it takes ALL of your cricut cartridges - and will allow you to flood fill them with any of the papers (images) on your imagine cartridges - So just think, your Tags, Bags Boxes and more Cart???? Oh My!!!!! Once upon a Princess? It goes on and on!!! 

Post a Comment

LinkWithin