Friday

DIY Word Album - Grandma


This book was made from Cereal Boxes!! What a fantastic way to recycle!! Ritz cracker boxes, cereal, hot pockets, anything that is made from chipboard - not cardboard, which has a corrugated piece in the middle.


I cut the Letters to Spell out Grandma at 5 1/4 inches in the tall ball shadow


I cut each peice of rectangle chipboard to fit the edge of the letters, and slightly longer than the last peice.

G-R-A-N-D-M-A is a VERY LONG word to use for these books! So keep that in mind when doing yours!! BUT THEY ARE excellent and thoughtful gifts, and brought tears to this grandma's eyes!! 
SHE LOVED IT



I looked up Grandma Acronyms, quotes, and sayings and selected my favorites
I printed them on Vellum Paper, just remember to change fonts and sizes, even within one phrase!! Like above


I used Pictures cut to size, Buttons, Flowers, and Charms to decorate each page


And used a simple hole punch to punch each page - DO THIS BEFORE YOU DECORATE - And bound it together with a black sheer ribbon.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin