Monday

DIY Wedding Favor Boxes with Vellum Tags

I am still working on the Wedding Favor boxes for my sister and bro-in-law's renewal in October. My Son is going to be their ring bearer!! I can NOT tell you how excited I am! I was their flower girl in their wedding over 20 years ago!!! :)


So, this is the instructions for the tags. I have previously posted the box's, from the Tags, Bags and More cart - But later decided to cuttlebug them They look GREAT!!

This is from the Tags Bags and More cart as well. Cut at 1 1/2 inches on a white card stock.

I then printed their tags on vellum, ensuring that I left enough room to cut around each of them.


I then used the Center Cut feature and placed the blade right above the "8" in the tag. Same size as the tage at 1 1/2 inches.

And here is the completed box! Again, sorry for the fuzzy pics! I really need to break out my Nikon that Preston got me for my birthday last year. The phone Camera just isn't cutting it!!!  
Post a Comment

LinkWithin