Saturday

Tri-Fold Shutter Card

 TRI-FOLD Shutter Card and New Additions Cricut Cartridge


This is my entry for the MyPinkStamper Color challenge! The challenge was to use the colors Orange, Green and Turquoise. I also wanted to make a Tri-Fold Shutter card, so I decided to do both!






I used a lot of scraps from my other projects. Each little area is so small, you can use itty bitty scraps!


  
I love the way it turned out and I hope that you do too! It was very time consuming! But very worth it, and will make a great keepsake for any New Addition to your family!




I added some flowers and a bookplate, and rubbed the edges of the panels in their coordinating colors with the Sponge Daubers





I used a lot of accents, chipboard (Cut Cereal boxes) 
and the New Additions Cricut Cartridge!






Post a Comment

LinkWithin