Friday

Simply Stated with Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge


I tried a lot of new things with this card! I searched and searched for a turqouise paper that I liked and could NOT find one in all of my stash! So, I used my white card stock, and inked it with blue and green stamp pads :)

I also used my cuttle bug horizontally, as the card was too large to use it normally :( The Stripe of Argyle hides where the Cuttle bug met up and overlapped.

Also, to make the circle texture from the Cuttlebug stand out, I brushed the textured spots with a pink, then purple ink very lightly.

I lined the far right side of the card (where the cuttlebug circle folder did not meet the edge of the card) with a pink stripe sticker.


For the Doily I used my brand new Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge Doily @ 3 inches. Shadow and doiley.
When making your own, whatever size your dividing stripe is (as the argyle is here);  Measure it lengthwise and cut your design slightly larger than that.

I then used stickers for the phrase - hi
Post a Comment

LinkWithin