Tuesday

Princess Party Invitations with Once upon a Princess Cartridge

I used the Once upon a Princess Cartridge - These Princesses were cut at 3 inches. I later went back and put some bling in the center of their dresses. I inked the edges of there dresses and layers. On these princesses, they cut out TINY little shoes. I've found it is easier to ink the bottom layer rather than to try to glue on their tiny little shoes!

I need to order some of those face stamps Peechy Keen stamps! They really have some cute ones that I would like to try on these girls. 



This is the Princess Party Card on the Once upon a princess Cartridge - Cut on 8.5 by 11 sheets of paper. It was cut at 4 1/2 inches so that I could fit two on the size sheets that I had.


I inked around the crowns to make them stand out more, and I layered a sheet cut to size of lime green paper on the back of the phrase cut out. 
I don't know why, but I just LOVE lime green, pink and black together!


I used the lime green again and cut a sheet to size for the front and placement of my princess. I ran the green stock through the Polka Dot Cuttlebug Embossing folder.


Now on to the gift bags to go with these invites!! On the inside, I will print the invitation announcements on vellum paper and slip inside. I am doing coordinating bookmarks of the princesses to be placed in the kiddos goody bags.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin