Saturday

Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge Card

Cindy Loo Cartridge Doiley 1 @ 4 inches with Shadow

I cut the top layer out on white card stock and rubbed ink on all of the parts. Thank goodness I hadn't had it in my mind that it was going to be perfect - I wanted a more distressed look for this card - Because there was no way unless I used a sharpee that I would've been able to keep the ink "within the lines"


I lined the card stock with Green Ribbon and stamped the phrease celebrate on the bottom right hand corner

I bordered the doiley with these darling "pearl" drops, and then used three above the phrase


I am not very good with stamps unfortunately, so I do not use them a lot! :( 
Thank goodness for fuzzy camera phones, so you can't see my mistakes on the stamped part!



I hope that you enjoy! This is for a friend who is like a Mother to me. She just celebrated her 55th Birthday!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin