Monday

Just Married Card with Cricut

This card was made for one of my coworkers who was married last Friday.





The card was made from the Sweet Treats cartridge Page 65 @ 5 inches.

The phrase Just Married is from the Tie the Knot cartridge Page 56 @ 1 1/4 inches Real Dial Size (RDS).

The dress was the Sweethearts cartridge Page 58 @ 3 1/4 inches. I lined the bust of the Dress with a burgundy ribbon to match the lines on the bottom and inside. The white of the dress is a pearlescent cardstock as is the heart in the phrase. I used a thick double sided sticky tape (Same as pop dots, I've just found this way is cheaper and I cut the pieces to size)  foam tape to give some dimension to the layer on the dress.

The burgundy stripes are cut from some scrap paper that I had, and I used the same lines on the inside of the card.

Thank you so much for stopping in!!

UPDATE - This is my very first blogpost!! Unbelievable the transformations my blog has undergone thought the years!! Have you ever gone back to look at your first posts?




Post a Comment

LinkWithin